Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Why are you so difficult man?"


"Man, you seem to be extra-happy today!!"
"What do you mean extra-happy? I am always happy"
"Is it your birthday or something?"
"Oh C'mon. I'm always happy, did you see me sad any time? but yeah, if you keep pissing me off, I can be very bad. Try that... ha ha ha... just kidding"
"Ha ha, I know... Ok tell me, does this thing have beef or pork in it.."
"Yeah, try it, it's great !!"
"Nah, I eat only chicken!!"
"C'mon man, you can eat it everyday!!"
" In fact I eat it everyday and you know that. But I don't eat pork or beef."
"Ah... not this, not that... why are you so difficult man?" And both of us started laughing. This is one of the usual conversations between me and the chef at the Mexican food corner in the office cafeteria. But this time, this unusual word "difficult" managed to ring bells in my mind. Am I difficult? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment